To view more photos, but also videos and even make a 360° virtual tour of the hotel, click on the following webpage: https://www.thehotel-brussels.be/en/gallery.html
Towering high above the Brussels skyline on the Boulevard de Waterloo, the high-end-fashion-shopping-street of Brussels, The Hotel - a four star luxury hotel - lets you escape the city rush and relax.
Regularly praised for its impeccable service, elegantly designed and highly comfortable rooms and suites and vibrant atmosphere, guests are invited to enjoy spectacular views from the iconic building while meeting for business, or indulging in a well-deserved treatment in the spa.
The Hotel is ideally located and is merely a few minutes from the metro line (closest metro lines: Louise & Porte de Namur on metro lines 2 & 6), and from the main attractions of the city: the famous fashion Boulevard de Waterloo, the majestuous Grand Place, but also the historic upper part of Brussels known as Sablon - the Grand Sablon and the Petit Sablon - that is overflowing with antiques, Belgian chocolate, art, as well as trendy bars and restaurants.
Room booking can be made online using the following dedicated link: https://book.passkey.com/e/50051757
Superior Rooms have been reserved for the delegates:
- Single occupation: 199 €*
- Double occupation: 219 €*
* The accommodation rates include breakfast, VAT and services. However, the accommodation rates DO NOT include the Accommodation tax (the so called "taxe de séjour") of 4.24 €/room/night, that will be settled by delegates upon check-out.
ASECAP has blocked a room group from Saturday 27 June 2020 through and including Wednesday 1 July 2020. During that period, ASECAP Days delegates will benefit from the ASECAP negotiated room rate. However, before and after the covered period, room booking will be processed at hotel rate, subject to availability.
Very important remarks about room booking & cancellation:
- Friday 29 May 2020: deadline for room booking at the ASECAP rate
- From Saturday 30 May 2020 onwards: the reservation of a room at the ASECAP rate will still be possible, but subject to availability.
- The hotel room rate is NOT included in the ASECAP Days registration fee.
- Method of payment: by credit card during the onling room booking process. Payment by credit card will also guarantee your reservation.
- If you do not arrive on your reserved check-in date but on the next day, your reservation is still guaranteed. However, the hotel will charge you for the night of no-show.
- Cancellation policy: reservations can be cancelled up to 72 hrs prior to the scheduled arrival date without penalty. The reservations cancelled within the 72-hr period prior to check-in will be charged a cancellation fee equal to the whole stay, as well as in case of a no-show or a departure prior to the check-out date.
Check-in / check-out:
* Check-in time: from 15h00 hrs.
* Check-out time: by 12:00 hrs at latest.
Check-in at an earlier time and check-out at a later time are subject to availability and the hotel's discretion.