Thank you for agreeing to participate as a speaker at the 45th ASECAP Days 2017. View the updated conference programme. The following guidelines will provide you with important information and instructions to prepare your presentation.
Biography & Photo
Submit a photo and a short biography (brief summary) to Romina Conti (email@example.com), copying Dimitrios Ioannou (firstname.lastname@example.org). The bio and photo will appear in the ASECAP Days website as a reference for attendees. The biography will also be used by your moderator for introduction. Please be sure your bio is in a complete sentence/summary format, not a resume format. Your moderator needs to be able to read or summarize your experience when introducing you.
ASECAP Days PowerPoint Template
A link to download the ASECAP Days PowerPoint template is below. The ASECAP Days template is not mandatory -- speakers are welcome to use their own company template but please do adhere to the requested slide size of Widescreen (16:9 ratio). If you wish to use the ASECAP Days logo on your template, it is available below.
• Biography submission: 10 May 2017
• PowerPoint presentation submission: 19 May 2017
Please note that, if necessary, you can submit an updated version of your presentation, at the Speakers' room (Hemingway room) located in the lobby level of the Pullman Montparnasse Hotel, during the 2 dedicated slots: Monday, 29 May as from 6.00 to 6.30 pm and/or Tuesday, 30 May as from 6.00 to 6.30 pm.
PRESENTATION DEADLINE: Friday 19 May 2017
PowerPoint Presentation: General Information
All FINAL PowerPoint Presentations in PowerPoint format should be submitted to Romina Conti by the requested deadline. Please adhere to the following requests:
• Use larger than normal fonts;
• Your Presentation should not exceed 10 minutes, unless specific instructions are given by your moderator;
• Please save your Presentation as LastName_FirstName.ppt (or pptx). Please save accompanying video as LastName_Slide# (i.e. Conti_Slide13);
• Video: All video or sound files should be submitted as separate files, some older versions of Power Point tend to lose video linkage once the files are moved from their original location;
• If you are using a presentation software other than PowerPoint, please notify Romina Conti – this will ensure the presentation computers are equipped with any technology necessary to support it;
• Always bring a backup of all files with you;
• All presentations are converted to PDF and posted on the ASECAP Days website within 10 days of the conference. Please notify Romina Conti if you would like to make adjustments before it is posted.
Please note that you will not be able to make any changes to your presentation on the day of your session, nor use your own laptop for your presentation. If you must make changes to your presentation before the day of your session, you must bring your new presentation on USB memory stick to the Speakers’ Room (Hemingway room) by 6.30 pm on the day prior to your session. Your PowerPoint presentation is required in advance of the conference in order to make the necessary arrangements for downloading your file onto the computer in the conference room.